- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Turn 5, Inc., an e-commerce leader in aftermarket automotive parts is seeking a Photography Production Manager to join our Product Content team. This position will plan, direct, and coordinate all photography operations across multiple automotive studios to ensure production targets are met. The successful candidate will have a background and demonstrated success in a production photography environment.
- Manage and lead photography team consisting of photographers, post-production artists, and support staff across multiple photo studios.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure an acceptable level of photography output
- Manage and develop workflow processes to ensure organization and efficiency
- Ensures acceptable quality level of all photography.
- Validates that all product photography is consistent with pre-determined image templates.
- Performs reporting on key metrics to communicate status of department against goals and deadlines.
- Work closely with other departments to provide any requested photography assets and meet their deadlines.
- Determine how and when to utilize external contractors and freelance staff to get the most use out of photography resources.
The successful candidate will have 2 plus years in a production photography lead role with demonstrated ability to hire, supervise, motivate and train staff. This individual will have: the ability to plan photography shoot schedules and adapt them when necessary; manage and prioritize multiple projects (internal department goals vs external photography requests) in order to meet deadlines and hit production metrics; build, manage, maintain, and actively improve workflow systems; and a working knowledge of studio photography. Additionally the individual will have excellent PC skills including intermediate evel in Word and Excel and demonstrated effective written and verbal skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Photography or Business
Experience: 2+ Years in a Production Photography environment
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!