- Customer Service
- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
**ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE SUBJECT TO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN*
Turn 5, Inc, an e-commerce leader in aftermarket automotive parts, is seeking a knowledgeable individual to join its expert Customer Service staff. This candidate must display professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls and provide prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries while aiding them in purchasing the proper aftermarket parts for their pride and joy 'stangs.
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing customers for account maintenance purposes as needed
- Efficiently enter and process orders/returns
- Answer questions/educate customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
- Continue education through company sponsored program, becoming a Mustang Expert within one year of hire
- Notify Customer Service Supervisors of trends or problems encountered
- Represent American Muscle at local Mustang Community events
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform varies assigned tasks directed from manager
Successful candidates will preferrably have 1 year of previous Customer Service Experience along with a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This individual must be able to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers, and have excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills. Bilingual capabilities is a plus, but not required.