- Information Technology
- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Our company is growing, and our people are growing with us. When you work for us, your opportunities for professional development are wide open.
As a leader in e-commerce aftermarket automotive sites, we hire top-tier talent. We want people who are excited by the opportunity to grow with us and want to make an immediate impact to our business. We like to think out of the box and be able to quickly up our game as the industry grows and changes.
Whether it is as part of our creative web development and marketing teams, or in adding new and creative ways to better help and serve our customers, we are looking for you.
Meet and work with really talented people, enjoy our casual work environment and competitive benefits package, and enjoy all of the benefits of working with a fast paced, dynamic company. You will be challenged and you will challenge others to raise their game.
Organizes and manages a range of projects for development of Americanmuscle.com, a Ford Mustang aftermarket parts retail website, and supporting websites / web technologies. Projects range from developing new features with third parties to coordinating site-wide changes with internal departments. Clearly and concisely communicates with external partners and internal parties to manage project timeline, scope, and budget.
- Coordinates web development & other web projects of varying sizes and complexity from planning through implementation, change requests, internal training and launch
- Effectively communicates with design team, in-house and third party developers, and internal stakeholders to ensure that project requirements executed to meet or exceed expectations
- Collaborates within department as needed to source external resources, review and communicate technical requirements for projects
- “Owns” projects through completion
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient writing skills, spelling & grammar
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Automotive interest/knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrated initiative is necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 2 or more years of professional experience in project administration ideally involving web projects. Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!