- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Turn5, Inc. is a leader in the aftermarket auto parts industry, operating the award winning e-commerce store AmericanMuscle.com. Turn5 has experienced phenomenal growth due to a combination of outstanding product selection, an easy to use website, platinum rated customer service, and a fulfillment center that ships over 99% of our customer orders the same day for free.
The company operates out of a 225,000 square foot facility located in Malvern, PA, employing more than 200 people and remains dedicated to the company's core values of delivering world-class products with a superior customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Receiving Associate to join our team and utilize their skills in our face-paced, high energy, mentally and physically challenging work environment. Hours are 9:45am-6:15pm (or as needed).
Please answer all of the questions in the application - applications with blank answers will not be considered!
- Unload and receive product off of trucks
- Packaging, tagging and labeling items for resale.
- Heavy inventory involvement
- Daily maintenance of receiving area.
- Physical and electronic processing of inventory
- Other Duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fundamental business comprehension is a must.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Math and analytical skills are mandatory.
- Intermediate computer knowledge is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds all day
- Mid to high inventory skills required
- Experience using mechanical equipment is a plus (forklifts/hand trucks)
- Must be hardworking, flexible and focused with the ability to multi-task.
- Very high attention to detail and an excellent work ethic
- Must be teamwork oriented and have good communication/interpersonal skills.