- Information Technology
- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Our company is growing, and our people are growing with us. When you work for us, your opportunities for professional development are wide open.
As a leader in e-commerce aftermarket automotive sites, we hire top-tier talent. We want people who are excited by the opportunity to grow with us and want to make an immediate impact to our business. We like to think out of the box and be able to quickly up our game as the industry grows and changes.
Whether it is as part of our creative web development and marketing teams, or in adding new and creative ways to better help and serve our customers, we are looking for you.
Meet and work with really talented people, enjoy our casual work environment and competitive benefits package, and enjoy all of the benefits of working with a fast paced, dynamic company. You will be challenged and you will challenge others to raise their game.
This position is accountable for front-end UI web development to support marketing needs (e.g. interactive landing pages on storefront, social channels, and supporting sites; email marketing templates, etc) and e-commerce needs (front-end development on the e-commerce website) as well as supporting web development needs and troubleshooting problems. Individual works with various departments to translate concepts into actionable goals, and manage assigned development projects through the entire lifecycle including QA, troubleshooting and launch.
- Front end development of promotional landing pages, other custom (non-templated) pages or websites, email templates, and other web designs/web interfaces to support the e-commerce and marketing needs of the business
- Clear and constructive communication with project managers and department heads, who have varying degrees of programming comprehension, to thoroughly capture any programming requirements needed to meet or exceed expectations
- Work closely with e-commerce and creative teams to develop and maintain architectural standards and styleguide standards on the web, as well as SEO best practices and email marketing best practices
- Ability to keep up with and aid in creating a rigorous and efficient development schedule.
- Adeptness to “own” projects through completion and continually maintain responsibility.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of the following technologies is required:
- HTML 4.0/XHTML 1.0
- Best practices for Search Engine
- Optimization (SEO)o Best practices for Email Marketing
- Knowledge of thorough QA methodology across web browsers/versions is required.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following is a plus:
- HTML 5.0
- Development for Facebook, Wordpress, Youtube
- Development for a clustered/load-balanced web platform.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative is necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 1-2 years of professional web development experience using the technologies mentioned above, plus a Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- 1-2 years of related professional experience (computer technician, software development with alternative languages, etc.) accepted as substitute for Bachelor’s degree.
- Portfolio of prior work with the technologies mentioned above and/or skills testing may be required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!