- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Under the direction of the VP Online Marketing, the Lead of SEO New Business is responsible for developing and managing search engine optimization efforts to improve organic traffic from Search Engines to new businesses at Turn5. Primary functions of the position include creating and directing the execution of a strategy for rapid, safe, quality link acquisition, building initial keyword lists, and monitoring the progress of SEO efforts for new businesses.
This role is also responsible for advising, and in some cases directing execution of, on-site copy, advising on technical issues relating to consolidating new and old domains, products and other assets, and other SEO work related to Turn5’s new businesses.
The Lead of SEO New Business is expected to be an industry expert in on-site, off-site and technical SEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build thorough competitive SEO analysis to inform strategy
- Develop safe & accelerated link acquisition strategy
- Direct execution of link acquisition strategy
- Build initial keyword targets
- Develop & direct execution of on-site SEO strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute successful SEO strategies for new ecommerce stores
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging communities for large scale link acquisition
- Automotive interest, knowledge and/or experience is preferred
- Basic/Intermediate web development skills preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate/Advanced Google Analytics skills
- Able to analyze data and convey results and opportunity appropriately to supervisors and management team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Education: Undergraduate degree in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 3 – 4 years of search engine optimization experience