- BAMA Performance
- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Turn 5, Inc, an e-commerce leader in aftermarket automotive parts, is seeking a knowledgeable individual to join its Bama Performance Division of the Customer Service Department. This candidate must display professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls and provide prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries while aiding them in purchasing the proper tuner for their pride and joy 'stang.
- Enter and process orders/tunes correctly and efficiently.
- Answer customer questions and provide purchasing suggestions when necessary.
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing customers for account updates and follow up information when needed.
- Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries.
- Answer customer emails in a timely manner. Be able to provide professional responses.
- Write custom tunes based on customer information provided, be able to assist customers with loading tunes to device and to vehicle.
- Notifies Supervisor of trends or problems encountered.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates in product and equipment training as needed.
Successful candidates will preferrably have 1 year of previous Customer Service Experience along with a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This individual must be able to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers, and have excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills. Bilingual capabilities is a plus, but not required.