- Customer Service
- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Turn5, Inc. is a leader in the aftermarket auto parts industry, operating the award winning
e-commerce store AmericanMuscle.com. Turn5 has experienced phenomenal growth due to a combination of outstanding product selection, easy to use websites, platinum rated customer service, and a fulfillment center that ships over 99% of our customer orders the same day.
The company operates out of a 175,000 square foot facility located in Malvern, PA, employing more than 130 people and remains dedicated to the company's core values of delivering world-class products with a superior customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Customer Service to join our senior team. We are looking for individuals who bring talent to their craft, who think out-of-the-box, and who are able to quickly “up” their game and adapt as the industry grows and changes.
This is an ideal position for a proven leader with demonstrated results in developing, building and training teams; identifying and implementing strong work processes; and creating an extraordinary customer experience. The right candidate will have used technology to leverage the workforce, measured and improved key performance indicators, and streamlined the workflow within the service organization.
This position is responsible for:
- Successful leadership and development of Turn 5’s growing customer service team of 40 plus team members
- Establish, identify and develop training programs that drive excellent customer service and encourage team member growth
- Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, efficiency, and quality.
- Lead team communications regarding metric results, policy adherence, and process consistency.
- Enable a self-driven, customer-focused and innovative team that drives a culture of making the customer happy
- Create solutions for complex customer service issues and become proactive in resolving negative service trends.
- Develop expertise in our systems and develop quality processes that create workflows for increasing productivity and customer satisfaction
- Develop, analyze and improve strategies and procedures. Able to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Performance goal development and attainment to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Participate in business leadership meetings; develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Drive creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives,
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Management and 7-10 years of proven leadership in B2C customer service organizations and quality roles. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable and receptive to change. The individual will have exceptional written and oral communication skills and have the ability to communicate to and lead large groups. While not required, an individual with a passion for cars would be a PLUS and knowledge of Mustangs or Jeeps even better! The candidate will also have extensive experience using technology for reporting, workflow, developing customer service tools and generating statistics. And finally, the candidate will have an unwavering focus on the customer, recognizing that the customer experience is paramount and ensuring that the entire customer service team has the same focus and conviction.