- Product Management
- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
This exciting opportunity is responsible for aftermarket product planning and product marketing for our Jeep division. The product manager is responsible for managing the Jeep product offerings, placements, and presentation of all the products within their categories and making sure their efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals for the Jeep segment. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to put their stamp on a market and work in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This position will:
- Manage Jeep product line offerings within assigned product categories. This includes conducting market research and interpreting reports to identify new areas and products of opportunity as well as dead products to cut.
- Complete the administrative lifecycle of new Jeep products, including determining initial order quantities, setting retail pricing, developing product content plans, determine product placement, and monitor sales to support company goals.
- Work with content department to plan product content for the web, including photo, copy, and video. Give final approval on all product content production within assigned categories.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Planning to set up new vendors, purchasing new products, and communicate coming trends or product cycles.
- Communicate with Product Training to ensure training sessions correlate to the market trends.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on assigned Jeep product categories.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the aftermarket Jeep market; understand the end user demand; and have strong analytical skills to back up product support with data. This position requires 2-4 years in a product planning environment for aftermarket automotive parts and ideally will have strong Jeep knowledge. Technical skills should include intermediate proficiency in Excel and other analytical software. Individuals applying for this role should have extraordinary communication skills both written and oral as well as strong collaborative abilities and a team orientation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!