- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Turn5, Inc., an e-commerce leader in aftermarket automotive parts is seeking an experienced UI Designer to join its growing e-commerce team. This role reports directly to the Director of E-Commerce User Experience, and works with e-commerce team to design and optimize multiple e-commerce sites.
You might be one of us if you've ever:
Forgiven an end-user for making an error.
Seriously considered the thought of an IV filled with caffeine.
Pondered the bio-psychological makeup of a zombie and the potential of a zombie apocalypse.
Still interested? Keep reading.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, test and implement intuitive and fun UI solutions for e-commerce sites and applications on mobile and desktop devices
- Translate business needs into usable solutions through rapid design, prototypes and working implementations, contributing to a best in class user experience
- Create storyboards, process flows, mockups, and experience prototypes as needed to guide development
- Develop production-ready, cross-browser front-end code using HTML5/CSS3
- Develop test experiences to be deployed through proxy testing solution, enabling collection of user feedback and refinement / code QA prior to deploying to actual source
- Iterate designs based on user feedback research, technology constraints, and market dynamics
- Work with creative and development teams to define, maintain, and enforce web design standards for consistent front end styles and performance
- At least 2 years of recent web design experience with an emphasis on interaction and interface design, preferably with direct e-commerce experience
- Strong web design portfolio demonstrating clean, intuitive, and functional UI design and understanding of web usability best practices
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Comprehensive understanding of the capabilities of web browsers across multiple platforms
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Regular Expressions
- A/B & Multivariate testing
- Web analytics (or other methods of user feedback collection)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger group
- Dependable, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical parties
Please include a link of your online portfolio and details about your contributions
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!